Redefine your skincare routine with this ancient traditional massage tool.
Gua Sha is a traditional massage technique designed to relieve tension in the muscles of the face, boost blood circulation, and encourage lymphatic drainage to reduce puffiness.
It can enhance your beauty ritual by promoting the lifting and smoothing of your skin, leaving your face lifted and radiant after use.
- Stimulates lymphatic system
- Improves skin elasticity
- Promotes circulation
- Increases blood flow
- Better serum absorption
Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, the practice of Gua Sha has a multitude of benefits. It relieves facial and jaw tension, promotes a brighter complexion, and visibly lifts and contours the face.
Jade is a stone with balancing properties and retains its coolness for long periods of time, while Rose Quartz is a crystal with calming properties and aids in meditation, reflection, and self-love.
The shape of the lifting facial tool is designed to allow for comfortable grip during use.
Rose Quartz Gua Sha - Facial Lifting Tool
- Start with a clean face and prep skin with our facial serum.
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the Gua Sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the Gua Sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the Gua Sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.